- TIGER 2014 Roads (new, replaces 2013, courtesy of the U.S. Census Bureau)
- NAIP 2014 (new, courtesy of the National Agriculture Imagery Program (NAIP), available from the Imagery folder and the All_Imagery service, the Basemap_Imagery service will soon be updated with the 2014 NAIP)
- Fire Districts (updated, courtesy of the Department of Transportation)
- City Boundaries (updated, courtesy of the Department of Transportation)
- Department of Emergency Services "Base Map Project" Imagery (updated, courtesy of the Department of Emergency Services and the Department of Transportation, updated cache coming)
These datasets can be downloaded and/or delivered via data services. More information on these datasets can be found on the Hub Data Portal. You can search for these datasets (e.g., type in: tiger) or you may find it convenient to simply browse to the data within the Categories section of the Hub Data Portal. After you've located the data of interest, click on the More Information button and then scroll down to the Transfer Options section. In that section, click the Download link to download the data or click one of the other links such as the 'Esri REST including WMS' link to obtain the data service information.