- Department of Emergency Services "Base Map Project" Imagery (updated cache service, courtesy of the Department of Emergency Services and the Department of Transportation
- Basemap_Imagery (updated cache service with 2014 and 2013 imagery, courtesy of the National Agriculture Imagery Program (NAIP), City of Fargo, Williams County, City of Devils Lake, Cities of Bismarck and Mandan)
- Abandoned Mines (updated, courtesy of the Public Service Commission
- Williams County 2012, 2013, 2014 Imagery (new, courtesy of Williams County, available from the Imagery folder and the All_Imagery service)
- City of Fargo 2014 Imagery (new, courtesy of the City of Fargo, available from the Imagery folder and the All_Imagery service)
- Assessed Lakes and Reservoirs (updated, courtesy of the Department of Health)
- Assessed Streams and Rivers (updated, courtesy of the Department of Health)
These datasets can be downloaded and/or delivered via data services. More information on these datasets can be found on the Hub Data Portal. You can search for these datasets (e.g., type in: abandoned) or you may find it convenient to simply browse to the data within the Categories section of the Hub Data Portal. After you've located the data of interest, click on the More Information button and then scroll down to the Transfer Options section. In that section, click the Download link to download the data or click one of the other links such as the 'Esri REST including WMS' link to obtain the data service information.